Thursday, January 6, 2011

Firsts

Firsts make me look at the world new. Nothing today or tomorrow has ever happened before. Yes, everyday we repeat activities we have done before but if you look close they are new and different. The office or the store where you go to work is the same building. That's all, just the structure. The papers are different, the people's moods have changed (good or bad), everything isn't the same like we think.

Maybe that's it, we think it's the same. So much advise says, change your attitude and you will see the world differently. I think that is true, but I have a bad attitude and it's not easy to change. What I can do, and try to do is quit thinking and open my eyes. Not metaphorically, but stop my brain from thinking about what is happening around me and look at what is happening around me.  

Even the smallest things are new and different and exciting. Maybe that's why kids have so much fun.

No comments: